Snipp Realty Group
- Real Estate Brokers/ Associates
Our mission is to provide residents with exemplary service in a quality home environment, to provide agents unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development, and to provide partners and clients with maximized real estate value. We will additionally execute a superior business strategy by the implementation and execution of best in class processes and procedures. We will place our clients’ needs first to ultimately achieve their goals and dreams. We will work to inspire our team by fostering a business environment where each member is treated with trust, dignity, and respect. We will recruit the finest agents in the nation and be known for outstanding devotion to our team members, colleagues, and community.
Clients, both past and present, state that our agents go the extra mile. Possessing top-notch skill sets, our Realtors are known as 'best in class' in their field. From the first client meeting until the final closing, our Realtor team leads the client every step of the way. Priding ourselves on impeccable service and expertise, clients will be guided through the transaction with ease and confidence.
Meeting the present and future needs of our real estate community while growing our business and fostering a superior real estate experience for our home buyers and sellers. Snipp Realty Group works to create an exciting and dynamic place to work for our team where we strive for excellence everyday and are known among our peers as best in class.
- Sign up for home search here
- Free Market Analysis for your home
- Is a job transfer with relocation in your future? We have handled 100's of relocation transactions
- Free local move for our clients, ask for details, some restrictions apply
- Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.
Whom to Contact
- Janice BarronRealtorPhone: (281) 658-9764
- Al CerviRealtorPhone: (936) 556-2795
- Andrew GordonRealtorPhone: (832) 515-2978
- Susan HarkinsRealtorPhone: (832) 620-6641
- Vicki LandRealtorPhone: (713) 594-3429
- Angie MartinezRealtorPhone: (713) 828-0149
- Doris SnippBroker AssociatePhone: (832) 877-1040
- Lou SnippBroker AssociatePhone: (832) 878-5054
- Mark SnippBroker / OwnerPhone: (832) 859-9113
- Rebekah SnippRealtor / OwnerPhone: (832) 814-6120
- Meredith TobiasRealtorPhone: (832) 331-8053
I45 North, exit FM1488, west on FM1488 to Tamina (1st light west of 2978/FM1488 intersection), Left on Tamina (light were new HEB is located) office is about 1/4 mile down on left hand side.